What Vacation?

The one week break so far has not been a break at all, at least for me. I've spent the last few days working with some of my CAN group mates jump-starting our Marketing Management (MM) Marketing Strategy project, with little rest.

I'm starting to think I've forgotten how to take it slow and relax. :(

--

Open Invitation: I'm inviting everyone from the AIM community interested in NBA Fantasy Leagues to join the fantasy league I've been part of since the 2001-2002 season.

--

AIM at LinkedIn: If you're a LinkedIn user and an alumnus/alumna, a student, a faculty member or staff of the AIM, feel free to join the Asian Institute of Management group at LinkedIn. You may click the image below to bring you to the group invite page:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making the Grade

Getting Admitted to the MBA Program

My Experience with the Embassy of India in Manila