The AIM Blogger Turns One

 

One year ago today, I wrote my first post for The AIM Blogger. I started this blog by writing "There's no rest for the wicked," and I was referring to how I seemed to keep myself in an endless stream of activities. Funny how little things change in one year-- I'm still busy and I still keep doing stuff left and right. :)

The picture above is a homage to the second post of this blog where I proudly displayed my then shiny name plate after I finished my registration for the Pre-MBA. If you notice, my name plate looks very worn out and beat up and the laptop it is resting on is different from the original picture. I guess you could look at that as a metaphor for the wear and tear I've gone through at the Asian Institute of Management, but like the same trusty name plate that I still use up to this day, I'm still standing. :)

For the past year, this blog has been my venue of expressing my big frustrations, little triumphs and everything in between while being an MBA student at AIM. (This blog also served as my folio for my Human Behavior in Organization (HBO) class.:P) So thanks to everyone who has continuously supported The AIM Blogger from Day One and expect... more of the same. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making the Grade

Getting Admitted to the MBA Program

Good Bye, Dorm Life