It's a Date!


Well, more like a couple of dates.

This is written prominently in my schedule: November 27 & 28, 2008. 10am, GSB Conference Room, Asian Institute of Management.

The reason why those two dates are very important? They are my MRR defense dates. I'm having two defense dates because I have two sets of advisers for the cases I've written.

After stressing about whether or not I'll make the December 5 deadline for the MRR because of conflicts in my advisers' schedules, I breathed a sigh of relief yesterday when I learned I got a defense date from my advisers' secretaries. (Never mind of the date was much earlier than expected).

My calendar has been marked, and preparations for the defense are well under way. I hope things go well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making the Grade

Getting Admitted to the MBA Program

My Experience with the Embassy of India in Manila