AIM Blogs at the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2009 Writing Project

I'm pleased to share that I nominated several blogs by AIM folks for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2009. The writing project is an initiative to showcase new blogs and emerging bloggers.

Here are some of my nominations:

  • The AIM Blog - This is the official Asian Institute of Management blog maintained by folks at marketing. This blog primarily contains updates about activities at the institute, but I also contribute there occasionally for some additional perspective.
  • Ken Do This - MBA Cohort 2's Kenneth Reyes-Lao's blog on personal stuff, with lots of AIM experiences.
  • Life's Quiet Times - My former classmate Faye Abis shares her spiritual reflections.
  • WAC'd - MBA 2007 alum John Wesley Bayot's whimsical takes on business, personal musings, and AIM life. Read his post about the AIM Written Analysis of Cases. It's a fun read. :)
  • Think Again - Current MBA Student Ajit Jagan frequently blogs about stuff that mirror his wide interests.
  • Internet Marketing Playbook - This is the class blog for the "Winning Internet Marketing Strategies and Tactics" course here at AIM.
  • Regnard Raquedan: Self-Titled - I created this blog as a sort of the "logical" sequel to The AIM Blogger as it is about personal musings about anything. 
As you can see, AIM folks have been blogging actively as of late and I hope you can show your support to these blogs. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi,
would you know how many case studies are discussed in the whole MBA course? :)
thanks!
Unknown said…
Hi!

Probably between 400-600 I think.

Popular posts from this blog

Making the Grade

Getting Admitted to the MBA Program

My Experience with the Embassy of India in Manila