I'd like to the the bloggers for accepting the invite to the Blogger's Round Table in our Winning Internet Marketing Strategies and Tactics sessions.
The Blogger Round Table is intended to give the participants a glimpse of how professional and hobbyist bloggers work and give an idea how internet marketers can engage bloggers without coming off as a corporate lackey out to buy the bloggers off.
We had two sessions (one for the MBA elective and another one for the EXCELL program) and we had to find several bloggers who would be available at odd hours (one in the morning and one in the afternoon.) Again, my deepest thanks to the following bloggers:
- Noemi Dado of Touched by an Angel
- Jonas Diego of The Comic Blurb
- Jane Uymatiao of Here's to Life
- Jonel Uy of Let's Go Sago
- Fritz Tentativa of Fritzified
- Melo Villareal of Out of Town Blog
- Coy Caballes of CokskiBlue
- Karla Redor of Rockers World
- Aileen Apolo of An Apple A Day
- Juned Sonido of Baratillo