Photoshoot for AIM Alumni Leadership Magazine


Just a quick one: We had a photoshoot for the upcoming AIM Alumni Leadership Magazine this morning and it was a pretty quick shoot. The folks from the Alumni Relations Office needed extra photos for the layout on the article I contributed to the magazine.

If you have a chance to grab a copy of the issue at the end of the month, please do. The article I contributed is about The AIM Blogger and I feel that it covers some of the things I've not been able to talk about in the blog.

So, will it be an explosive tell all? To give you a hint, I originally titled the article "Confessions of an MBA Blogger." So go figure. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Admitted to the MBA Program

Making the Grade

My Experience with the Embassy of India in Manila