Bangalore Chaptrer of AIM Alumni Association Launched


If someone were to ask me what's my favorite city in India, I'd say "Bangalore" without batting an eyelash. I was there for a summer last year for my internship.

So I was glad when AIM alum Fahim Saleem, one of the kind Bangalore folks whom I met there last year, told me that a Bangalore chapter of the AIM Alumni Association of India (AIM AAI) was just launched this month.



The launch was ushered in by several rounds of golf at the Karnataka Golf Association club. New officers of the organization were also installed in the event, with my classmate Thomas John elected as part of the executive committee. A news story at the AIM Alumni Portal covers the event in detail.

I hope I could drop by Bangalore again and feel the great weather there. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Admitted to the MBA Program

Making the Grade

My Experience with the Embassy of India in Manila