Infosys InStep Week Seven



Bittersweet. That's how I would describe my seventh and penultimate week here in Infosys.

The thing about the InStep internship is that you meet a lot of friends and connect with a lot of people. I remember what Prof. Ricky Lim, my Action Consultancy (AC) mentor, told me just before I left for Bangalore: " What's important for you is you learn and make networks with the people there." So far, so good.

However, with new friends you make and bonds you build, the other side of it is the farewells. Similar to three weeks ago, one of my buddies here finished his internship and went back to school. His departure reminded that my stint in my internship is almost over and made me more appreciative of my time here. It also reminded me to be more productive at work since my deadlines are fast approaching.


Speaking of work, my work week was cut short by a day because I took the Friday off to travel to the destination I've set my eyes on from the beginning-- the Taj Mahal in Agra. (I'll blog about this in a different post).

My last week will surely be a blast with the deadlines, requirements and of course, my own farewell dinner and my final presentation.

--

Found a couple of nice links:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Admitted to the MBA Program

Making the Grade

My Experience with the Embassy of India in Manila