Winning Internet Marketing Strategies & Tactics
The Asian Institute of Management - Executive Education for Lifelong Learning Center (EXCELL) is offering a new program for executives and business leaders entitled Winning Internet Marketing Strategies & Tactics.
Winning Internet Marketing Strategies & Tactics is a three and a half-day course designed to demystify Internet Marketing for executives and top management-- it will give participants a practical understanding of how websites, blogs, and social networks are changing the old rules of marketing. The first offering of the intensive course will be on April 13-16, 2009 and the program fee is PhP 30,000.
The course is really intended for top management, business decision-makers, and corporate types who want to know more about Internet Marketing from a strategic point of view, and be able to suggest Internet Marekting programs to their marketing folks. It also is anchored on AIM's rigorous methodology of case discussions and structured learning exercises.
I'm part of the instructors of this Internet Marketing course, along with notable bloggers and Internet Marketing consultants Anton Diaz of Our Awesome Planet, and Jayvee Fernandez of A Bugged Life. Prof. Ricardo Lim rounds out the course's instructors. The topics that we will be covering include:
- Marketing & the Internet
- Generating Traffic: Internet Advertising & Search Engine Marketing
- Creating the Mindset: Manage Your Company's Brand and Reputation Online
- Building Relationships: Turn Website Visitors into Your Customers
- Web 2.0 & Social Media: The Power & Wisdom of the Crowd
- Blogging & Blog Marketing: Conversations that can lead to Conversions
- Evaluating Your Internet Marketing Campaigns with Web Analytics
For more information, visit http://www.MasterInternetMarketing.net or contact Apple Ani or Yola Genuino of AIM EXCELL at 8932050/8924011 loc. 228.