Another Blogger from AIM


I'd like to cite one of my MBA classmates who is into blogging-- Ravi Shekhar.

He shares his thoughts on the Pre-MBA program we're taking. To quote his blog:

Probably it has something to do with the fact that its been almost 5 years now when I'd last lived a student life but I'm sure finding it difficult to cope with the pressure. Now what am I supposed to do today?? Even If I don' sleep tonight as I've to read more than 100 pages of theory and have to solve many problems alongwith submitting an assignment what will I do tomorow then?? As therz going to be a quiz on day after tomorrow!!!

It's very interesting to we have the same sentiments on how to cope with the Pre-MBA pressure so far. But I'm sure we'll all push through. Are there any more AIM bloggers out there?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Admitted to the MBA Program

Making the Grade

My Experience with the Embassy of India in Manila