Diwali at AIM

Last week, the AIM community celebrated the Diwali Festival, the Indian festival that celebrates the triumph of good over evil. Thus it has been termed as "The Festival of Lights."

I personally first heard about this feast from my Indian classmates and even our batch, MBA first years, were in-charge of putting the event together. This is good things I like about AIM-- it lets get exposed to new cultures without really leaving home. My Indian classmates treat Diwali the same way I would do to Christmas-- a really festive time and lots of celebration. I also attended my very first Diwali party here in AIM.

Speaking of parties, I'm glad I happened upon this video, courtesy of my classmate Ravi Shekhar, to show one of the nice production numbers the second years had for the Diwali party:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Admitted to the MBA Program

Making the Grade

My Experience with the Embassy of India in Manila