Five Great Reasons to Attend "Asian High at Boni High"
The AIM MBM Class of 1988 along the classes of 1973, 1978, 1993, 1998, 2003 and 2008 are hosting the 40th Foundation Anniversary and Grand Alumni Homecoming Night in an event entitled "Asian High at Boni High" on March 7, 2008 at the Bonifacio High Street in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. The event will start at 6 o'clock in the evening.
Based on the preparations of the Alumni Homecoming 2008 Committee, this is going to be HUGE event-- there's just no reason to miss it if you're an AIM alumnus/alumna. Here's my list of Five Great Reasons to Attend "Asian High at Boni High":
- Musical performance from recording artists Rachel Alejandro, Cookie Chua, the Sold Out Band, and revival music from AIM's own MBM ‘73 Band
- The festivities are going to be BIG that the whole west block of the Bonifacio High Street complex has been reserved for it
- Prizes will be aplenty as gifts will raffled off, door prizes to special guests (early birds, biggest class in attendance, etc.) and complimentary shwag to everyone in attendance
- AIM Artifacts from alumni will be on display, along with class photos as write-ups from the class members
- Great food and drinks! AIM events are known to not pull the punched when it comes to this department
So mark that date: March 7, 2008, 6pm. This event is the perfect way cap the day after attending the "Corporate Communications 2.0: Corporate Blogging" I'm organizing.