AIM Get Together in Bangalore

There was a small small gathering of AIM folks yesterday here in Bangalore. Newly-minted grads from the last 2-year MBA batch were there to give us interning here in the city some "words of wisdom."

Bangaloreans Bharath Jain, Vaibhav Kapur, Fahim Salim and Sameer Tupaki (all from MBA '08) gave me and Pia Sanedrin some things things they're learning now that they don't have to deal with cases and CP. Job-hunting is on top of their priorities right now and they said more than half of their batch has already been placed. Most of them just arrived from Manila as the ceremonies for the Asian Institute of Management graduating batches were held last May 4, 2008 at the Meralco Theater. (A story and pictures of the commencement exercises can be found at the AIM Alumni Portal).

I really had a great lunch with the folks as they were very accommodating and acting like "big brothers"-- I'm glad because I never really had a chance to interact with seniors during the first eight months and there they were, very helpful and all. Here are some pictures:


I'm looking forward to future gatherings here in Bangalore and I hope more AIM alumni and students would be able to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Admitted to the MBA Program

Making the Grade

My Experience with the Embassy of India in Manila