Rude Awakening (aka Welcome Back)
After two days of being frustrated because I'm not able to express my views in class, blogging is really therapeutic. Also, the return of the usual frustrations probably serves as a slap in the face to wake me up from my dream-like stint in India. (A good two weeks of balanced work and relaxation sounds like a dream at this point.) Besides, I think it's the Asian Institute of Management's way of welcoming me back after the Action Consultancy (AC) period.
The first of two electives terms started last Monday and here are the subjects that I took, with the professors in each subject:
- New Product and Service Development (NPSD) - Prof. Jay Bernardo
- Creative Marketing and Selling (CMS) - Prof. Joe Faustino
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) - Prof. Tommy Lopez
- Marketing & Finance Creating Synergy (MFCS) - Prof. Richard Cruz
- Self-Mastery, Arts and Spirituality (SMARTS) - Prof. Cecilia Manikan
I also got to see some of the new MBA's from the May intake. I haven't met anyone of them, but as I write this post in the library and listen to my MP3 media player, an apparent freshman just told me to keep the volume down from my gadget plugged tomy ears. Sheesh.
Welcome back to AIM.