Internet Marketing Course at AIM
A few hours ago, we had a mini press briefing for the upcoming "Winning Internet Marketing Strategies & Tactics" course at the Asian Institute of Management (AIM) slated on April 13-16, 2009.
Prof. Ricardo A. Lim, Associate Dean of the W. SyCip Graduate School of Business, presented AIM's first offering of the Internet Marketing course tailored specifically for managers and business leaders who want to learn more about taking their marketing efforts on the Internet and understand how blogs, social networks, and e-mail marketing fit in their marketing efforts.
AIM is quite excited about this new course because it's aligned with the institute's direction to integrate new media and technologies to its management education curricula. The course mixes AIM's case method with practical exercises, such as creating Pay Per Click campaigns with Google AdWords (course participants will be given Google AdWords vouchers) and evaluating the their company's online reputation & identifying the gaps with their "offline" brand.
Along with Prof. Lim, I’ll be teaching a couple of session of the Internet Marketing course. Anton Diaz of Our Awesome Planet, Jayvee Fernandez of A Bugged Life, and AIM Professor Richard Cruz complete the roster of trainers. The topics that we will cover include:
- Marketing & the Internet
- Generating Traffic: Internet Advertising & Search Engine Marketing
- Creating the Mindset: Manage Your Company’s Brand and Reputation Online
- Building Relationships: Turn Website Visitors into Your Customers
- Web 2.0 & Social Media: The Power & Wisdom of the Crowd
- Blogging & Blog Marketing: Conversations that can lead to Conversions
- Evaluating Your Internet Marketing Campaigns with Web Analytics