The AIM Blogger has a New Contributor!

I'm very pleased to announce that The AIM Blogger now has a new MBA student contributor!

Francis San Luis of the new MBA Cohort 5 has already been blogging about his Pre-MBA experience at "The AIM Student Life" blog. I was ecstatic when he accepted my invitation to blog here and share his experiences at the Asian Institute of Management.

A little info about Francis: He finished his undergrad at the Ateneo De Manila University and he was with HSBC for two years prior to starting his MBA.

Here's a sampling of his blog posts in his blog:
I'm sure you'll get to know Francis more by his blog posts and I'm sure he'll share his unique perspective on AIM life here at The AIM Blogger and The AIM Student Life.

Comments

Sarsij said…
Hi Regnard and Francis....I have been following this blog since year 2007, and it has always been a informative page for me......I mean whenever I needed any info about AIM, this used to be the place for me.

And now when I myself am here at AIM in Cohort 5, I have also started a page for AIM. But I am sure to come back here, again and again :)

A change of hand from Regnard to Francis would sure bring some fresh changes.....hope to see them soon. welcome Francis :)

Popular posts from this blog

Making the Grade

Getting Admitted to the MBA Program

Good Bye, Dorm Life