A Break, Finally


Finally, I've managed to feel I actually have a break. I've spent the last few days at home with my folks and my siblings and a brief out of town trip with my significant other. I especially appreciated the time I was able to spend with my older brother, who came here from London to have a 3-week vacation of his own. To be honest, I was already resigned that my break was slowly slipping away at the start of the week. Thank goodness, I needed the few days off.

I think everyone in our class needs this break. My observation was that the class energy the week before the break was very low. There were a few case discussions that, I would say, are listless compared to the the ones we had at the Pre-MBA and the first couple of weeks. I hope the rest rejuvenates everyone.

--

I'll be talking at the first Search Engine Marketing conference here in the Philippines in less than two weeks. The event on Ocotber 9 & 10 at the Hotel Intercontinental in Makati is aptly called SEMCON 2007 and it focuses on search engine marketing, search engine optimization, pay-per-click, conversion optimization, web analytics, viral & word-of-mouth marketing and social media & community-driven marketing.

I'll be talking on the topics "Mission Redesign: When, What and How?" and "Super Site Clinic - Give Your Site an Instant Makeover." The event is really rich with learnings and insights and there are other good reasons for attending SEMCON 2007.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Admitted to the MBA Program

Making the Grade

My Experience with the Embassy of India in Manila