You Got Tech's Corporate Blogging Episode

Aileen Apolo of You Got Tech, the tech blog for non-techies, interviewed me last April during the Google Day in AIM. The topic of my interview was Corporate Blogging, and at that time I just finished my second seminar, Corporate Blogging and Online Repution Management.

Here's the interview that took place:


I just realized I looked goofy and scatterbrained on camera. :P So please do check it out and see how distracting my hands get. :D

(Extra challenge: Can you guess which venue the interview took place?)

Comments

Aegle said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said…
Hello Aegle!

Please check your email. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Making the Grade

Getting Admitted to the MBA Program

My Experience with the Embassy of India in Manila